2016 Year End Progress Report
- Maintain BurtonTexas.org website, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter accounts.
- Started plan to revamp Welcome to Burton signs
- Hosted the Burton Farmers' & Artisans' Market for the fifth consecutive year from March to November.
- Hosted Trade Days in March and in September.
- Sold Burton T-Shirts.
- Hosted a Membership May Mixer with a meal, guest speaker, city attorney Michael Cassaretto.
- Hosted Spring and Fall Burton Antiques Market.
- Hosted 1 Ribbon Cutting for New Businesses.
- Advertisements in the Show Daily, Round Top Register and Washington County Visitor's guide.
- Monthly Email of local events to Chamber Members and growing email list.
- Collected email addresses at events and by word of mouth for Monthly Events Email.
- Hosted Big Star Texas Night in August as yearly fundraiser.
- Contributed to the Burton Bridge Ministry, Texas Cotton Gin Museum, Burton Volunteer Fire Dept. & Burton I.S.D.
- Hosted the Holiday Decorating Contest for the businesses and residents of the City of Burton.
President: James Schulenberg Vice President: Secretary: Susan Kiel Treasurer: Stephanie Schulze
Other Directors: Tiffany Eckhardt, Ronnie Hohlt, Greg Malloy, Christi Wade, Edna Kennedy and Andy Lamson Members :108
Join the Burton Area Chamber of Commerce
email us at: email@example.com or mail us at: P.O. Box 171 Burton, TX 77835